Friday, November 10, 2006

My first post

I know I am going to post daily. I know that I will spend my time in writing what really matters most. Of the significant topics that will impact my readers' thoughts and hearts, I have chosen one.

There is no such topic that worth exploring but the quest of the minds to understand the Creator and his creations. It would require billions of pages and the vastness of the finite space is not enough to describe the infinite God. Words are not sufficient to write about God.

I have a great news for you! Though God is infinite that ours finite minds can never understand, though God is too big that the universe can't contain Him, yet He is small that He can come into our hearts.

That's where I begin with. That there is God willing to come into every persons heart. There is God who created this universe. There is God that loves us, that He gave His only Son Jesus Christ for us.

This is my first post. I believe in God!

No comments: