Friday, November 10, 2006

My longing for eternity

I was just 14 years old when my soul searches for something. Knowledge, maybe, because of my intense readings of whatever I got in my hands. I couldn't negate the desire to be joined in a group. Also, the reality of being recognized by others every moment if possible--I call that ATTENTION.

But I realized one day that there was a deeper search within me that I believe that time it would never come into satisfaction. I was longing for something that I couldn't lost in the future. There was a search of who am I. There was a search of why I am here? There was a search of something permanent that I can rely even those things of the world are gone. I was in a search for eternity!

"Where can I find eternity?", says my soul. "Can I buy eternity?"

Days had gone by without finding the source of the "searches". But I could tell that my soul longs for ETERNITY.

No comments: