Saturday, November 11, 2006

At last I caught my eternity!

Chasing those things that are temporal are like chuffs being blown by the wind. When the wind fades, so does the journey. Once the journey ends, it will stay in the same place forever until the chuffs will be buried in the ground when it rains.

I don't want to be like a chuff. Aside from being empty, I would be having no direction at all. I want to have life that at least meaningful and with future. I want to live knowing that someday I will meet my Creator. For this reason I needed to dig within to find what it means by EVERLASTING LIFE.

Where could i find eternity? A question that bothered me for so many weeks, for I never imagine to pass away without eternity. As everybody knows that life is too short, if I could get it now, I'll take it.

I breathed deep one night as the breeze of the wind passes by in a chapel. A wind from heaven I believe was in the place to let me know ETERNITY. As I kneeled down, my heart was excited to meet my Creator. I stood up and slowly walked to the altar to meet Eternity. I accepted Jesus Christ the eternal that night!

I wept all night with joy knowing that Eternity is within my heart!

No comments: